Newsletters and Publications
All alumni receive three publications each year:
- Two special events postcards, which outline the paid and free events for alumni are mailed out to alumni each fall and spring
- The President's Report which is published each year as an online publication in November and highlights the previous year's accomplishments
In addition to our printed publications, all alumni and friends of the college can receive the e-Connection
monthly electronic newsletter by registering their e-mail address at the MassArt alumni community. e-Connection
is emailed in the fourth week of each month. It's your resource for what's happening at MassArt and with other alumni. Each month you'll find:
Special events exclusively for alumni
MassArt exhibitions and openings, film screenings, lectures, service learning opportunities, and volunteer opportunities
Alumni and faculty updates, exhibitions and openings, news and notes
Calls for artists, studio space for rent, and other community events of interest to alumni
MassArt E-mail Address!
Upon graduation, your student email address, along with contacts, drive, and all other google application data will be seamlessly migrated to an @alumni.massart.edu address.
All the library resources to which you had access as a student are also available to you as an alumnus/a - if you’re on campus. If you live outside of Boston and can’t get to campus, you can access a selection of the research databases and other alumni resources here
Alumni Photo ID
As a MassArt alumna/us you may access a number of the resources on campus with an Alumni Photo ID. Please note that the MassArt Alumni Photo ID is necessary for entrance to the MassArt campus. You must fill out an application for an Alumni ID in person in the Alumni Office on the 11th floor of the Tower Building (9:00am - 5:00pm, Mon - Fri). A quick visit to the Public Safety office to have your photo taken completes the process. The Alumni ID is free of charge.
The Alumni Photo ID provides access to:
• The MassArt Campus
• The Morton R. Godine Library
• The Career Development Center
• Schuman Fitness Center at Wentworth Institute of Technology
Discounted Auto/Home/Renters/Life Insurance in All 50 States.
As a Mass College of Art Alumnus/a, you can participate in Group Savings Plus. Group Savings Plus provides top-quality, affordable insurance protection through Liberty Mutual for many types of insurance.
Group Savings Plus participants enjoy a wide variety of insurance products - including:
- automobile insurance
- homeowners/renters insurance
- life insurance
- An immediate savings - you save up to 10% on premiums, depending on the state you live in and the discounts for which you're eligible.
- A convenient payment plan - checking account withdrawal and direct bill payment options are available.
How Can You Enroll or get more Information?
Contact local Sales Representative Rick Gentilli by email, or by calling 877-665-7123 x204.
When you call, please remember:
• To let the representative know that you are a MassArt Alumni member.
• Be sure to have your current policy describing your current coverage handy.
• Existing Liberty Mutual policies can be converted to Group Savings Plus.
• There is no obligation.
Discounted ZipCar Membership. A $50 savings.
The MassArt Alumni Association has partnered with ZipCar to bring you discounted fees when you sign up for a ZipCar Membership. When you sign up for ZipCar though our exclusive MassArt Alumni weblink, ZipCar will waive the sign-up fee and you'll only pay half the annual fee thereafter.
If you live in or travel to Boston, Amherst, Northampton, New York, Washington D.C, Chapel Hill, Toronto, Minneapolis, Chicago, or San Francisco then this program might be for you. ZipCar is also a great alternative to rental cars when you travel. And every ZipCar comes with XM Satellite radio included.
So, if you've been thinking of getting rid of your car, or just having access to a second car, then now's the time to sign up through the MassArt Alumni weblink.